Why should I short sale my Temecula house?
Chances are you already know the answer but need to rationalize it out
in your head before you go forward with a short sale. Lets go over a few of the reasons a short sale in Temecula may be the correct option for you.
- Your home has lost much of its value and you see no recovery in the near future.
- Your payment has or is adjusting up and you can no longer make the mortgage payment.
- Job loss,reduction in pay,retirement,divorce,relocation,health........
Not so Obvious.
- Current laws have opened a window for you to get a fresh start via a short sale.
- Current tax benefit windows will be closing soon.
- Failed loan modification
Above are just a few of the facts that may answer your question,”should I short sale my house?”
I have been helping local Temecula sellers for over 16 years and have earned the title Short Sale Specialist and I’m a certified *HAFA short sale agent.
I can go over your situation in detail with you and then if you decide a short sale is for you we can go over the details on how to get your short sale approved.
at your service,